Thursday, July 2, 2009

WOW, what a testimonial!

Narahya wrote:
"She is AMAZING!!! She is friendly and sweet and also professional -- Having nice photos was one of the most important things to me for my wedding (really - i was obsessed about it -- i spend hours and hours pouring over websites, talking / interviewing different photographers, getting rates, etc etc...) A friend/ coworker recommended AGB to me b/c a friend of hers had her as a photographer at her wedding and thought she did a really good job. ...I have to begin by saying that I am not a very photogenic person -- i just don't take great pics -- but somehow when AGB takes my pic - i look great. I LOVED my engagement photo session and I ADORE my wedding photos.... They were just what I wanted.... and i have to tell you -- once I started digging a bit deeper into photographers I realized that what they put on their websites are just their most fantastic pictures from various events --but it doesn't necessarily give you a sense of what one entire wedding shoot will look like -- so I'd recommend, if you can ask those photographers that you are seriously considering, for access to one or two entire wedding pics that they've done, it might give you a better sense of what your photos might really end up looking like (for instance, some photographers who I saw had amazing websites, but then when i looked at the entire photo shoot for a wedding that they had done, the pics looked liked any person could have taken them...) ANYWAY - i don't mean to go on and on -- but i am just so thrilled that I went with AGB -- My wedding was one of the most wonderful days of my life -- AGB asked me for a list of any special groupings of people that i wanted ahead of time, and she was very careful to get all of them -- and more that i hadn't thought of -- she is also easy to talk to - so i had no problem sending her over one place or another when i thought of some groupings of people i wanted that i had forgotten to ask her for -- i also wanted a lot of candid shots and i thought she did a good job with those -- i think she knows how to tell the story of the day -- but mostly i wanted some really special pics of my and my hubby -- i wanted artsy and interesting -- and i feel like she gave me that in SPADES!! "


AGB's thoughts:

I absolutely adore Narahya! She and I have fast become friends through the process of her wedding. Now, months behind we are working on frames, albums, and gifts for family! I will not be happy when all this is behind us and I don't have the opportunity to see her every few weeks. It is every photographers dream to have that one very special couple who are excited about photography and cherish the special moments captured. This is Narahya....she spends hours pouring through her photographs and coming up with ideas for framing around the house and in the office and small gift frames for family and friends! It is so fun to create with her!

No comments: