Monday, May 11, 2009

Golden Gate School of Professional Photography

This week is the annual professional photography school I attend. A great school dedicated to teaching, inspiring and growing the professional photographer. I realized today it was in 2003 that I first attended Golden Gate School of Professional Photography. 6 years later and I havent missed a year. I am hooked! For the past 4 years I have served as both an assistant to the school and as well as a trustee. I believe in giving back to my photography association (Professional Photographers of the Greater Bay Area - www.PPGBA.org) and GGS is the association's school.

This year I am concentrating on wedding photography and am studying with Mindy Sonshine, an Oregon based photographer.

Being at the school just gets those creative juices flowing. Below are a few images I shot today while roaming around campus. We are blessed to be at Notre Dame De Namur University in Belmont this year.



No comments: