Thursday, January 14, 2010

Solorzano Family Holiday Portrait


The Solorzano Family

Victor and Raimee first came to AGB Photographics over 7 years ago when they were married. We had been friends prior through our church and then became even closer during and after the wedding. I love being a part of my clients lives from the beginning of their love story and onward to the start of their family! When Raimee was pregnant with Marisol, I was invited to her baby shower. I wanted to give a very special gift to this special couple...so I gave what I believe is the most special gift to a family...the gift of portraiture by their photographer and friend.

I adore this portrait of Marisol with her mommy in the background. Her expression is so sweet and her folded hands add to the portrait.


Dad and son, Gabe. There is a special bond between men and their boys!


Marisol dressed in winter white. A little angel!



My favorite of the family portraits...enjoying a tickle-break during the family portrait studio session. These moments are great to get 2 & 3 year olds engaged in the moment and having fun with mommy & daddy.

No comments: