Thursday, January 22, 2009

Testimonials

Over the past few months I have received some absolutely beautiful testimonials and comments from clients. I thought I would share them with you:

Marty Schwebel has endorsed your work as Photographer and Owner at AGB Photographics.

Marty has been an officiant (ceremony pastor) at over 10 weddings I have photographed over the past 7 years! I love working with him and enjoy the warmth he brings to ceremonies.

"Angela is a fantastic photographer, not just because her work is high quality and is artistically sophisticated, but also because she is a joy to work with on every level. Her ability to negotiate through stressful situations is incredible. Her ability to work with people is one of her greatest assets."

Raida and David said:

"Thank you for the beautiful work. Your photos were a hit to both our families and friends. You have such great talent and I really think that we were blessed to have you capture our big day."

Janis and Lee said:

"We're back and just wanted to touch base with you. Again, thank you so, so much for your patience and extra hard work on our wedding day, we're so grateful! We really appreciate you guys staying later, that was so great of you both! Anyway, I wanted to let you know that we really, truly LOVE the pictures. Actually, I know I want so many, it's going to be hard narrowing it down."

From: candice
To: AGB
Sent: Friday, October 31
Subject: The album

This is the most beautiful thing in the world!!!! I looooooooooooooooooooove the album, so much. Thank you for making our eyes and skin look flawless and I can't believe how crystal clear the pictures are. I can't wait to show Tyson, I of course couldn't wait.

Also, thank you for giving me the engagement pictures as well. I did buy about seven of them from the website but I did have others I really wanted. I can't wait to show everyone the album during the holidays this year!

I'm hopefully coming back to CA soon, so if I have more events or babies I'll think of your first!


Love, Candice
From Narahya and Shane:

"Hey Angela:
I have been meaning to email you to tell you how fantastic a day it was for me!
THANK YOU again and again for your great attitude,support, ingenuity (and,of course,your incredible photography!!)
I LOVE the teaser photos and can NOT wait to see the rest!
YOU ARE THE BEST!!

It has been such a wonderful experience working with you Angela!
I look forward to more in the future (both near in putting together the photos and far :)
Happy New Years!
Many thanks again,
Narahya"


From Debbie re: her 50th wedding anniversary event:

"We have just returned from our Alaskan cruise and would like to take this opportunity to thank-you so very much for everything you did to make our anniversary so memorable. Your patience and manner in which you handled every detail was beyond professional.

What a great job! You deserve a gold medal. We went through the photographs last night and released the event—so it’s out to our guest.

If you ever need a reference know you can count on me."



No comments: