Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Cards!

I am embarrassed....I cant believe I haven't posted any entries to my blog since Halloween! YIKES!
So sorry for those of you who have been awaiting more tidbits from AGB.

I have been keeping quite busy during this holiday season with weddings, engagement sessions, family portrait sessions and even a graduation photo session. I promise over the next week or two I will post images from all these. There are some really great images for you.

But, today I am thrilled to announce my new line of custom designed greeting cards for this year! Those lucky clients who partook in my October Family Portrait Month promotion were lucky to see the new cards and get some of their own to send out for this season.

HOWEVER, my lab is so on top of it that I can STILL create cards for you. It's not too late! I have been getting the cards back in a matter of days from them. Whoo-hoo to all those hard working lab people who make AGB look GOOD! : )

Anyhow, below is a card I designed for Narahya and Shane from their engagement session. The session was super fabulous at the beach and I will share more images in a later post. But for now, here is what I designed for their holiday cards.

FRONT OF CARD

INSIDE OF CARD
(test says: Celebrate the miracle of the moment you live in!)

BACK OF CARD



No comments: