Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Brazilian Room Wedding!

Candice and Tyson - May 2008

OK, so I am terribly behind in my postings so I am just now getting to posting images from this busy wedding season.

If you recall, I posted images from Candice and Tyson's engagement session awhile ago. Well, here are some of the great images we captured at their Brazilian Room wedding in Tilden Park, Berkeley. Oh, and yes, I KNOW I "cut off the bodies" in the above photograph - it's ART! In all seriousness, I just love the detail of the bouquet, the hands and how cool the groom is standing!


Let's start with a quick portrait captured in the dressing room...
FABULOUS in b/w!



Totally sweet interactions of Candice and her little flower girl!


My favorite spot at the Brazilian Room is the rustic picket fence. Perfect place to pose a groom. They are always comfortable when they can lean on something.

When photographing the brides entrance, I love to get the 'behind-the-scenes' perspective...especially with the awesome windows and silhouette look at the Brazilian Room.


Down the aisle in fish-eye perspective! See how Tyson is captured handshaking a friend!

I was really into fish-eye at this wedding! Nifty for a wedding party unique photo....NO MORE STRAIGHT LINE poses! Hah!


This is one of the best wedding cake toppers I have seen in a LONG time! Totally fun and sexy!

so sweet - for all you brides, dont be afraid of sitting down on the grass in your dress...makes for a romantic portrait, dont you think?



Kudos to all the fabulous peeps that made this wedding spectacular and the ambiance fantastic:

Cake: True Confections 510.665.9836

Florals: Megan Haney Designs 925.962.1119

Venue: Brazilian Room in Tilden Park, Berkeley
510-841-1244

No comments: