Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Candice & Tyson - ENGAGED!

OH, what a gorgeous day it was at the beach --- well, in actuality, it was super gusty winds and a little chilly but we all made the best of it and had a GREAT time! Candice and Tyson were not going to let the wind get in their way and we got some great shots to show from it!

I LOVE the photograph below for the expressions on their faces. I am all about EXPRESSIONS! I say it at every shoot - I want to see who YOU guys are...show me your personality and show me the two of you and the fun you are as a couple.


Candice was stunning against this wall. I couldnt resist taking her portrait. Dont you think her eyes are stunning?!

Ahh...a little sexyness always gets my attention....and a graffitti wall too! : )

Who says beach shots always have to be ON THE BEACH?! Isnt this playful and fun?

I was so excited shooting this moment below of such a sweet embrace. I KNEW this was going to be the winner of the day for me!


Thanks guys for a spectacular sunset at the beach and I am looking forward to sharing more great moments at your wedding! | AGB |

No comments: