Friday, January 18, 2008

Retouching Wonders!

Hi Guys! Sorry I've been out of touch so long. It's been a busy start to the year with many many album designs and a wedding! So, I am working on a wonderful album for this absolutely stunning bride. As you may know, all my album designs include retouching of the photographs. If you dont know what is involved with retouching, take a look at the sample below.

In this photograph I enhanced her skin, smoothening it out and creating a flawless tone. I also enhanced her eyes so that when viewing the image, you will be directed right to the source...her connection with the viewer and her expression in her eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul, afterall!

As with all my retouching, I strive to suddly enhance, not change the persons appearance drastically. Stay tuned for more retouching examples on the blog. I plan on adding bunches of these before/after's so you can get a look at what professional photography is all about!

AGB

CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER AND SEE THE WONDERS OF RETOUCHING!!!

No comments: