Friday, March 23, 2007

Gold Ribbon Winner in the Wedding Category!

Last night was our local photography association's monthly meeting, Professional Photographer's of the Greater Bay Area. I am pleased to announce that my print, Wedding Day View, scored highest in the category and I received a gold ribbon and accolades of being the winner in the wedding category!

I am off to Las Vegas to attend the WPPI convention (Wedding and Portrait Photographer's International) and to see how this print did in the Best Of Weddings contest where I am a finalist!



The local association is Professional Photographers of the Greater Bay Area, for which I have been a member since 2002. It is a local affiliate of the state association, Professional Photographers of America, for which I am also a member.

No comments: